Sukabumi Green Quartzite Rtm
|Grade||Size (cm)||Surface||Stone Form||Price|
- Type: Quartzite
- Color: Green
- Material: Sukabumi Green Stone
- Material Origin: Indonesia
- SupplyAbility: 200 tons / month
- Port: Tanjung Emas,Semarang
- Min. Order: 22 (Tons)
- Packaging Detail: Export standard wooden crates
- Delivery Detail: 3 weeks after confirmation
- Shipment Terms: FOB,CIF
- Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/P,Western Union
is one of the internationally famous natural exotic stone. This Green Stone is a type of hard quartz while the name is derived from the stone quarry in the area of Sukabumi, West Java.Widely used for fences, walls, housefloors, swimming pools, fish ponds (ornamental ponds), bathrooms, pillars, gardens, etc. The green color of this stone is properly used on the outside of the house because it looks natural. But it could also quickly blend with your garden and get up to give a fresh impression or look to the residents of the house. Suitable for craving a house building with the concept of "green environment".
- Less communication time but better understanding
- Experienced and useful introduction and suggestion
- Best Price
- Worry-free stone products
- On-time delivery
- Stable supply chain
How to Order?
Simply contact our marketing staffs who will always be ready for assistance.
Please download here
100% irrevocable L/C at sight and/or 40% advance payment, the balance is against documents
Sample(s) will be provided in condition that:
- Sample request less than 0.5m2/15kgs is free of charge.
- Sample delivery cost will be at buyer’s account
When to start production?
Right after our Bank confirms the arrival of the L/C or the advance payment
Leadtime is around 2 - 3 weeks per container
Packing in export standard quality wooden crates and/or hardboard carton boxes based on request
1x20ft / 360 - 900m2, dependent on the type of products
How to deliver?
In containers and ships. Shipments are either nominated by customers or by our appointed shipping agent
Guarantee & Claim?
1. Replacement or repair will be done when any manufacturing defect found in production or packaging.
2. We are not responsible for any defect that caused by the shipping or any force major condition