Candi Lavastone Rtm
|Grade||Size (cm)||Surface||Stone Form||Price|
- Type: Basalt
- Color: Black
- Material: Batu Candi Lava Stone
- Material Origin: Indonesia
- SupplyAbility: 200 tons/month
- Port: Tanjung Emas,Semarang
- Min. Order: 20 (Tons)
- Packaging Detail: Export standard wooden crates
- Delivery Detail: 3 Weeks after Confirmation
- Shipment Terms: FOB,CIF
- Payment Terms: Western Union,T/T,D/P,L/C
The word of for this type of stone is derived from the same source of the basic stone material that founded the candi Borobudur (famous for Borobudur temple) in Magelang Indonesia. This type of lavastone is classified as igneous rocks. This has been formed due to temperature changes from cold lava into frozen rocks.
This is also formed from magma that did not come out to the surface of the earth and slowly hardened and froze. Density level of this lavarock is very hard, but has a high porosity that makes it easy to absorb water. Black is the most color for this stone but some parts of this stone are rather white and have a very high level of density but there are also black parts that have a lower level of density.
- Less communication time but better understanding
- Experienced and useful introduction and suggestion
- Best Price
- Worry-free stone products
- On-time delivery
- Stable supply chain
How to Order?
Simply contact our marketing staffs who will always be ready for assistance.
Please download here
100% irrevocable L/C at sight and/or 40% advance payment, the balance is against documents
Sample(s) will be provided in condition that:
- Sample request less than 0.5m2/15kgs is free of charge.
- Sample delivery cost will be at buyer’s account
When to start production?
Right after our Bank confirms the arrival of the L/C or the advance payment
Leadtime is around 2 - 3 weeks per container
Packing in export standard quality wooden crates and/or hardboard carton boxes based on request
1x20ft / 360 - 900m2, dependent on the type of products
How to deliver?
In containers and ships. Shipments are either nominated by customers or by our appointed shipping agent
Guarantee & Claim?
1. Replacement or repair will be done when any manufacturing defect found in production or packaging.
2. We are not responsible for any defect that caused by the shipping or any force major condition